What drives one person upwards drives another forwards: however in the air it is not only pilots who are in their element. As wind, air is also the driving force for the up-and-coming young sailors who, in their 29ers, compete in the Youth Championship Races of the DSV (Deutscher Segler-Verband – German Sailing Association). The small yawl is considered particularly fast, sporty and dynamic, making it the ideal name-giver for our 29er models. The only difference is that due to our intricate regulation we cure it of any inclination to go fast – in favor of accuracy.
- Brushed and polished stainless steel case (42.5 mm in diameter, 14 mm thick), Sapphire crystal screw-in case-back
- Black dial with white sub-dials, Silver-tone luminescent hands, Silver-tone indices and luminescent hour markers, Small seconds sub-dial at the 9 o’clock position, Date window at the 4 o’clock position
- Chronograph function features a red center seconds hand, 30 minute counter at the 12 o’clock position and 12 hour counter at the 6 o’clock position, Scratch resistant anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Screw-down crown, Swiss automatic movement, Caliber MU 9413, 25 jewels, Power reserve of 48 hours, Water resistant to 10 ATM/100 meters/330 feet
- Black leather strap with red stitching and rubber backing, Pin buckle, Fits up to a 9 inch wrist