We are deeply committed to providing unparalleled personal service and fine jewelry of exceptional quality and enduring value. Our father and founder, I.W. Marks, opened the store over 34 years ago and installed the commitment of giving back to the community. We truly are family owned and will strive to continually be a jewelry store that is committed to serving our community.
To show our appreciate to our customers and support our community we host several paties throughout the year. The majority of our parties are charity based where most, if not all, the proceeds are given back to charities near and dear to our hearts.
We are grateful to our friends and customers. Thank you for your continued support.
- Silent Auction Benefiting The Family of Sergeant Norman – May 2, 2013
- Holiday Party Benefiting the Boys & Girls Country – December 13, 2012
- Holiday Shopping Card Launch Party – October 18, 2012
- Rally For Kids Silent Auction and Holiday Party – December 1, 2011
- Holiday Shopping Card Launch Party & Jill Reno Trunk Show – October 20, 2011
- Baubles For Berry’s – July 28, 2011
- Legacy Of Love KHOU-TV – May 4, 2011
- Jill Reno Couture Cocktail Reception – May 5, 2011
- I W Marks Holiday Party – December 2, 2010
- Lucy Schuler Silent Auction – June 2010