Finding the right accessories for summer can be a daunting task. However, we’ve provided some excellent pointers to help you understand what’s hot or what should stay in the closet. With this being said, here’s some excellent information regarding accessories for this upcoming summer.
Campaign season is when your favorite brands show us what’s in style for the upcoming summer. Here’s a look at some of the stylish new trends that you may find yourself wearing.
- Breastplate Necklaces – Breastplate necklaces are becoming a hot summer trend for 2015. These gigantic pieces help a person successfully express themselves without uttering a word.
- Beaded & Bejeweled Jewelry – Large pieces made up of multiple beads and jewels have become a hot property in fashion for summer 2015. Large and clunky jewelry is in this summer so make sure you get it while it’s hot.
- Metallic Bracelets – Metallic bracelets can make anyone look like royalty. Coming in large and small sizes, metallic bracelets look amazing on any wrist.
- Statement Earrings – Statement earrings do their job, which is conveying a fashion statement without words.
- Golden Jewelry Pieces – Large and intricate gold pieces are always at the top of the list due to their classic look. Bigger is better, with gold making any neck, finger, or wrist look divine.
- Chanel Handbags – With separate bags complemented by each high profile woman involved, Chanel has the likes of Alice Dellal, Vanessa Paradis, and Kristen Stewart showing off these excellent product. With each bag embodying the woman involved in the advertisements, Paradis and Dellal have bags strategically placed on the body that inadvertently remind you of an Austin Powers punchline. Stewart is dressed for success with a bag that sports grit and attitude.
Come over to IW Marks to see what jewelry pieces we have that are on trend for this summer season!